Thanks for joining us again for the weekly round up of the Deals with Gold. Please remember that all prices listed below require an Xbox Live Gold membership. Buying a game through any link used in this post will directly support XBLAFans.
First up are deals for the Xbox One:
- Action News Heroes Network X has taken control of everything from fast food to TV. They’ve been working on a teleportation technology that has been compromised by an army called Sabre. Network X hires you to destroy Sabre on live TV, boosting their ratings and figuring out why Sabre is interested in them. – Was $6.99, is now $4.68
- Claire: Extended Cut — Claire stumbles upon a dark passage of doors and rooms and needs to find her way back. This game features a panic-based horror system that reacts to your decisions and Claire’s panic levels. We rated it, “Reader’s Choice” – was $14.99, is now $6.00
- Earthlock: Festival of Magic — An RPG inspired by 3D RPGs of the ’90s where you play as Amon who is trying to save his uncle from a cult. Was $29.99, is now $9.90
- Ginger: Beyond the Crystal — After a world is destroyed by a crystal explosion, Ginger must locate the corrupted crystal and purify them to re-establish the world. We rated it, “Reader’s Choice” – was $19.99, is now $10.00
- Instant Indie Hits — An insane deal from Curve Digital, this bundles gives you 10 games for 80% off the regular price. Games include: Action Henk, 10 Second Ninja X, OlliOlli, Stealth Inc. 2: A Game of Clones, Stikbold! A Dodgeball Adventure, The Swindle, Nova-111, The Swapper, Thomas Was Alone, and Hue. Was $99.99, is now $20.00
- MX Nitro — A motocross stunt and racing game. Features more than 40 tracks, 55 stunts, bike and rider customization, solo campaign and multiplayer. Was $19.99, is now $14.99
Thanks for checking out this week’s Deals with Gold. Be sure to check back every week for more deals hot off the press!