Welcome to the Tales from the Borderlands review hub. Below you’ll find our reviews for the season’s individual episodes, and here you’ll find our review of the entire season.
- Episode 1: Zer0 Sum — “an amazing start to the series, worth a try if you love Borderlands or just love a good story”
- Episode 2: Atlas Mugged — “more great performances, more laugh-out-loud moments, more crazy action sequences and more Loaderbot”
- Episode 3: Catch A Ride! — “the episode where choices really start to feel like they matter”
- Episode 4: Escape Plan Bravo — “an intense cliffhanger, but it cuts the story way too short”
- Episode 5: The Vault of the Traveler — “the greatest episode Telltale’s ever made”
Tales from the Borderlands is Telltale’s take on the Borderlands universe created by Gearbox Software. The game ditches its FPS roots, trading its deadly guns for cutting words. The series takes place after the events of Borderlands 2, showing players for the first time what life on Pandora is like after the fall of Handsome Jack. The game is told as a flashback, as Hyperion employee Rhys and skilled con-artist Fiona recall their adventures and continually embellish the truth.