It’s Sunday everyone, and you know what that means, it’s time for the Sunday Roundup. In this weekly post, we put together everything worth mentioning and link to everything we did around the web, whether on this site or one of the other places you can find us like YouTube or Twitch.
A Walk in the Dark
An action platformer set in a dark and mysterious world. You play as a cat named Bast trying to rescue your friend Arielle through 100 levels. This game is a Play Anywhere title and will be available on both Xbox One and Windows 10 May 19th.
- 5 Must Play Xbox One Indie Games from April
- Is it Worthy of NBA Jam? | NBA Playgrounds (Xbox One)
- 2D Doom? | Butcher (Xbox One)
- Hit them in the Face with Balls | Lethal League (Xbox One)
- Easy way to Unlock Suicider Achievement in Butcher
- How Scary is the Pacific Ocean? | Narcosis (Xbox One)
- Crazy Physics Puzzle Action | Human Fall Flat (Xbox One)
- Come fly with Zero Jehuty in Elite Dangerous
- Giveaway (Indie and Chill) Butcher with Zero!
- Narcosis with Cain | Giveaway during the Stream!
- Elliot Quest with Zero Jehuty! Giveaway during the Stream!
- Giveaway! Human Fall Flat with Cain