Thanks for joining us again for the weekly round-up of the Deals with Gold. Please remember that all prices listed below require an Xbox Live Gold membership. Buying a game through any link used in this post will directly support XBLA Fans.
- Agatha Christie – The ABC Murders — A point and click adventure game based off the Agatha Christie character, Hercule Poirot. The private detective finds himself up against a mysterious opponent who goes by the name of “ABC.” We rated it, “Try It” – was $19.99, is now $6.00
- Dovetail Games Euro Fishing — A realistic fishing game set in Europe’s most famous lakes. Was $18.49, is now $9.25
- Kerbal Space Program Enhanced Edition — Build a rocket and attempt to launch your Kerbals into space without blowing up. We rated it, “Highly Recommended” – was $39.99, is now $20.00
- Knee Deep — A crime thriller focused on solving the mysterious death of a former washed-up actor after he dies in a small Florida town. We rated it, “Highly Recommended” – was $14.99, is now $4.50
- Outlast: Bundle of Terror — This bundle comes with both Outlast and Whistleblower. These survival horror games follow the story of a journalist investigating the old and abandoned Mount Massive Asylum (Outlast) and the story leading up to it where a software engineer tipped off the journalist and the events that happened after (Whistleblower), we rated it “Buy It” – was $24.99, is now $6.25
- Owlboy – A platform adventure game created to serve as a love letter to previous pixel art games. The game has a unique mix of combat and platforming, and players will traverse throughout large dungeons. The game features challenging boss fights and some sky pirates. Was $24.99, is now $14.99
- Riddled Corpses EX — A twin-stick shooter that utilizes 8 and 16-bit graphic styles. You must fight your way through the levels and destroy the root of evil. As a bonus it also has two-person local co-op. Was $11.99, is now $8.99
- SwapQuest — A fascinating mix of puzzle mechanics and elements from old-school role-playing games. Players take control of Wilbert or Wilma and work to save the kingdom of Aventana from the Horde who are a swarm of cloud demons. As the story progresses, players will travel all throughout Aventana and see a myriad of cursed monsters, countless treasures, and slowly uncover the secrets of the Kingdom. Was $9.99, is now $2.50
- Yesterday Origins — A point and click game that tells the story of John who in 1481 who is imprisoned by the Spanish Inquisition due to suspicions of witchcraft. After being subjected to an alchemical transformation that makes him immortal, John loses his short term memory and after each resurrection he forgets who he is. Fast forward 500 years, and John and his friend are searching for the artefact needed to reproduce the ritual. We rated it, “Highly Recommended” – was $19.99, is now $6.00
Thanks for checking out this week’s Deals with Gold. Be sure to check back every week for more deals hot off the press!