Thanks for joining us again for the weekly round up of the Deals with Gold. Please remember that all prices listed below require an Xbox Live Gold membership.
All sales listed this week are for the Xbox One:
- 101 Ways to Die — In this puzzle platformer you help mad scientist, Professor Splattunfuder piece back together his lost recipe book featuring 101 ways to kill his enemies. We rated it “Reader’s Choice” – was $9.99, is now $5.00
- Albedo: Eyes From Outer Space — An adventure game inspired by ’60s sci-fi movies. You play as a night guard who is knocked unconscious at work and wakes up to find a hole in the ceiling and alien lifeforms too. We rated it “Skip It” – was $13.99, is now $4.20
- Bedlam – The Game by Christopher Brookmyre — Based on the book of the same name, Bedlam is a first person shooter about a woman who is trapped inside the history of ’80s and ’90s video games. Was $9.99, is now $8.99
- Castles — A match three game with over 50 levels where you try to help King Harold build a tower by matching blocks of similar material and size. We rated it, “Limited Appeal” – was $4.99, is now $2.50
- Cast of the Seven Godsends – Redux — A classic 2d run n’ gun arcade style game where you are fighting to get back the infant heir to the throne who has been kidnapped. Features four levels of difficulty, six worlds, twelve bosses, seven armor sets, five weapons and thirty-five magic combat spells. Was $6.99, is now $2.10
- Forza Horizon 3 Blizzard Mountain — An expansion for Forza 3 that features courses covered in ice, snow, high elevations and blizzards. This expansion also includes eight new cars and trucks. Was $19.99, is now $9.99
- Forza Horizon 3 VIP — A VIP membership for Forza 3 that comes with five exclusive VIP cars including the 2016 Lamborghini Aventador LP750-4 SV, 2016 Koenigsegg Regera, 2015 Ferrari F12tdf, 2015 Ultima Evolution Coupe 1020 and the 2015 Ford Falcon GT F 351. Along with the cars, VIPs will get double Wheelspin earnings, access to exclusive online events, community gifts and more. Was $19.99, is now $9.99
- Her Majesty’s SPIFFING — S.P.I.F.F.I.N.G, which stands for Special Planetary Investigative Force For Inhabiting New Galaxies is a task force created by Her Majesty to establish a new galactic British empire. SPIFFING is a point and click adventure and we rated it, “Limited Appeal” – was $18.49, is now $12.39
Thanks for checking out this week’s Deals with Gold. Be sure to check back every week for more deals hot off the press!