Thanks for joining us again for the weekly round up of the Deals with Gold. Please remember that all prices listed below require an Xbox Live Gold membership. Buying a game through any link used in this post will directly support XBLA Fans.
First up are deals for the Xbox One:
- 2Dark – A survival horror game from Frédérick Raynal, the creator of Alone in the Dark. Players take on the role of former detective Mr. Smith, as he travels to the town of Gloomywood to solve a mystery involving disappearing children. Players will need to use their cunning to infiltrate Gloomywood’s bastions of cruelty and uncover the secrets of the deranged psychopaths within, seeking retribution for their crimes, and bring the children to safety. Was $29.99, is now $9.00
- Aven Colony — The goal of this game is to build the first extrasolar settlement in the history of humanity. To do this, players start with small towns and villages and convert them into busy cities. They have to do all this while also dealing with aliens and supervising the colonists. The more players build up Aven Prime, the more secrets will be revealed to them. Was $29.99, is now $22.49
- Digerati Family Friendly Bundle — This bundle includes the turn-based RPG, Letter Quest: Grimm’s Journey Remastered and the procedural platfomer RPG, Vertical Drop Heroes HD. Was $17.99, is now $5.40
- EA Family Bundle — This bundle includes the classic racing game, Need for Speed, the multiplayer shooter, Plants vs. Zombies™ Garden Warfare 2, and the puzzle platformer, Unravel. Was $39.99, is now $16.00
- Exile’s End — An exploration-driven side-scrolling adventure platformer that is set in a massive, interconnected laboratory and mining complex on an alien world. Players will need to solve puzzles through skilled platforming and clever usage of the game’s myriad of weapons. The game features an enormous, interconnected world of over 1,200 screens to explore, as well as online leaderboards, survival and speedrun modes, and a soundtrack by Keiji Yamagishi. Was $9.99, is now $6.99
- FreezeME — With a main character that has more than a passing resemblance to Overwatch‘s Mei, FreezeMe is a 3D-platformer staring a girl called R who has a camera that literally freezes anything she photographs. Using this camera, she is on a mission to find her best friend, R, who has been abducted by Fat the Cat. Was $9.99, is now $5.00
- R.B.I. Baseball 17 — Another season of the classic baseball game, this year’s version features 30 authentic ballparks, advanced stat tracking, season game sims and roster updates throughout the season. Was $19.99, is now $13.39
- RiME — A single-player puzzle adventure, where you play as boy who wakes up on an island after a bad storm and sees a massive tower in the distance. Your goal is to get to the top of this tower using your wits and the help of wild animals along the way. We rated it, “Highly Recommended” – was $29.99, is now $19.49
Next, we have deals for the Xbox 360. These games are also all backwards compatible.
- Mars: War Logs — In this cyberpunk RPG set in Mars, companies are fighting over the most precious resource on the planet – water. Was $9.99, is now $2.49
- RAGE — Years after an asteroid hits Earth, survivors emerge and attempt to rebuild civilization. They will have to do all this while dealing with bandit clans, scary mutants, and a government that is hunting them. Was $14.99, is now $3.74
Thanks for checking out this week’s Deals with Gold. Be sure to check back every week for more deals hot off the press!