Life is Strange review hub
Welcome to the Life is Strange review hub. Here we’ll collect our reviews for the individual episodes of the series as they are released. Once the series is complete, we’ll update this page to have a full review of the entire season. Check out the reviews for the currently available episode(s) below.
- Episode 1: Chrysalis — “Life is Strange is about solving conversations.”
- Episode 2: Out of Time (coming soon)
- Episode 3: Chaos Theory (coming soon)
- Episode 4: Dark Room (coming soon)
- Episode 5: Polarized (coming soon)
Life is Strange is Dontnod Entertainment’s first stab at an episodic game. It tells the story of lead character Max Caulfield reuniting with childhood friend Chloe Price and their investigation of a missing girl in a small Oregon town. Max quickly learns that she somehow has the ability to rewind time and, armed with knowledge from the future of how certain decisions play out, change her past actions.