Thanks for joining us again for the weekly round up of the Deals with Gold. Please remember that all prices listed below require an Xbox Live Gold membership.
First up are deals for the Xbox One:
- Earth’s Dawn — A 2D action side-scroller originally released in Japan, now with English subtitles, this game tells the story of a team of super human soldiers, A.N.T.I. who are trying to save the Earth from an alien invasion. We rated it, “Must Buy” – was $29.99, is now $20.09
- Flinthook — A platformer with roguelike elements where you use a grappling hook (hookshot) to swing through each level, as well as a pistol and slow motion powers. We rated it, “Highly Recommended” – was $14.99, is now $11.24
- forma.8 — A new take on a Metroidvania, in this game players take on the role of a small exploration probe, left to explore an alien planet you’ve been stranded alone on. Separated from your companions by accident, you have a life or death mission to accomplish: find and recover a lost, powerful energy source before it’s too late. Was $14.99, is now $10.49
- FRU — A puzzle platformer that features an innovative use of Kinect, in which your silhouette becomes a “portal” between two worlds – was $14.99, is now $7.50
- Gryphon Knight Epic — A side-scrolling shoot-em-up in which Sir Oliver flies on his gryphon through eight stages to try and rescue his friends from a curse that was put on them. We rated it, “Limited Appeal” – was $9.99, is now $6.69
- I Am Bread — Embark on an epic quest as a lone piece of bread with one ultimate goal… to become toast. We rated it, “Reader’s Choice” – was $12.99, is now $8.70
- Lovely Planet — A first-person shooter based on time trials, that gets progressively harder with enemies. The goal is to defeat every enemy and reach a pole to finish the level. A simple game in design, Lovely Planet tests players’ accuracy and first-person shooter skills. We rated it, “Try it” – was $9.99, is now $5.00
- Mantis Burn Racing — A top-down bumper-to-bumper racing game where you play through a seven season career to try and be crowned the Mantis Burning Racing Champion. Was $14.99, is now $11.24
- Schrödinger’s Cat and the Raiders of the Lost Quark — A puzzle platformer set in a quantum physics based world. A theme park is overrun by hungry and angry animals and the player must combine and create temporary matter to help subdue and capture all the critters running amok. We rated it, “Try it” – was $9.99, is now $2.50
- Team17 Indie Collection — This bundle includes: The Escapists, Overruled!, OlliOlli2: XL Edition, LA Cops, Beyond Eyes, The Escapists: The Walking Dead, Schrödinger’s Cat and the Raiders of the Lost Quark, Sheltered, Not a Hero: Super Snazzy Edition, and Penarium. Was $149.99, is now $22.50
- Wheels of Aurelia — An interactive fiction game set in Italy in the ’70s that tells the story of Lella, a woman driving on the famous “Via Aurelia.” Each playthrough lasts fifteen minutes and there are sixteen different endings. We rated it, “Highly Recommended” – was $9.99, is now $5.00
- Worms Battlegrounds — One of the largest Worms games to date, featuring over 25 single player missions, 30% larger landscapes and over 60 weapons. The ability to create, join and battle other clans builds on the multiplayer component from previous Worms installments. Was $24.99, is now $6.25
- Uncanny Valley — A mix of point and click and side scrolling action adventure, this game follows the story of Tim, a man who accepts a dead-end security job in a mysterious facility to escape his shady past, but of course things do not turn out as he expected. We rated it, “Limited Appeal” – was $12.99, is now $8.70
Thanks for checking out this week’s Deals with Gold. Be sure to check back every week for more deals hot off the press!