Tons of new ID@Xbox games announced
Earlier this month at GDC, Microsoft displayed loads of games coming soon to Xbox One through ID@Xbox. Among these titles were many new announcements, some of which will be making their debut on Xbox One. We’ve listed all of the new announcements after the jump, but you can see the entire list of upcoming ID@Xbox games over on Xbox Wire. Loads of announcements means loads of new trailers, which can be seen over on Xbox’s Youtube page.
- Bedlam (RedBedlam) – A novel by award-winning author Christopher Brookmyre provides the base for this first-person shooter. The game spans multiple genres and art styles, heavily influenced by gaming in the 80s and 90s.
- Beyond Eyes (Team17) – You play as a little girl searching for her lost cat. The girl is blind, so you must explore to build her sense of the world around her. This game attempts to show what its like to live a life without vision.
- ClusterPluck 99 (PHL Collective) – A hockey game with a twist, you must score goals against the opposing team in hectic, dangerous arenas. The Xbox One edition will include exclusive levels and support for up to 8 controllers.
- The Flame in the Flood (The Molasses Flood) – A “rogue-lite” survival game where you must survive the wilds of a post-society America. With your dog by your side you’ll journey down a winding river on your raft, occasionally making excursions onto land to search for supplies.
- Pixel Galaxy (Serenity Forge) – A fast-paced shoot-em-up taking inspiration from Katamari Damacy. Beginning as a single pixel, you gain power by connecting with your enemies, becoming a larger sprite that can withstand more damage.
- Rivals of Aether (Dan Fornance and flashygoodness) – A retro-style fighting game where fierce combatants, each representing one of the four elements (fire, water, air, and earth), battle in a never-ending conflict across the world of Aether.
- Shadow Blade: Reloaded (Dead Mage) – Play as Kuro, the last ninja of his clan, in this challenging action platformer. His path to revenge will put his training to the test, requiring him to finish levels both quickly and silently.
- Shovel Knight (Yatch Club Games) – This retro-style sidescroller was one of the most critically acclaimed games of last year. Now you’ll be able to battle The Order of No Quarter on Xbox One and fight a console-exclusive boss, the Battletoads.
- Submerged (Uppercut Games) – Set in a half-submerged city, this exploration-based adventure has you looking for a way to save your brother’s life. With nothing but a fishing boat, you’ll explore flooded streets and climb ancient ruins in your search for safety.
- Super Dungeon Bros (React! Games) – A co-op dungeon crawler for up to four players. Work together killing foes, solving puzzles, and collecting loot all while listening to a hard-rocking soundtrack.
- SWORDY (Frogshark) – This multiplayer brawler throws you into a small arena filled with weapons and opponents, and only the best survive. Physics play a key role, as dealing damage will require building up momentum.
- The Sun and Moon (Digerati Distribution and Marketing) – Winner of Ludum Dare 29, this puzzle-platformer toys with the laws of physics. You have the ability to sink into the ground, preserving your momentum but reversing gravity. You’ll be able to fling yourself across the screen, just don’t run into any spikes or fall in a bottomless pit.
Source: Xbox Wire