RedLynx readies Trials for tommorow’s Origin of Pain DLC with title update *UPDATED*
In preparation for the upcoming Origin of Pain downloadable content for Trials Evolution RedLynx is releasing a title update which addresses issues and readies the game for the DLC. Origin of Pain will be released tomorrow for 400 MSP, and packs almost as much into it as the core game itself has. Just take a look at our coverage of what it offers. RedLynx had this to say on their forums:
In advance of the imminent release of the first Trials Evolution DLC, Origin of Pain (which is currently in certification), we have created a Title Update. You will need to accept the Title Update in order to use the DLC.
The Title Update addresses a number of performance and compatibility issues, including:
• Fixed several in-game stability issues
• Improved multiplayer performance
• Improved how multiplayer statistics handle disconnected players
• Addressed Supercross camera issues
• Fixed some out-of-sync issues with Replays
• Various Editor stability fixes and tweaks
• Featured Player Track now shown in the Main Menu
• “Get User Tracks” added to Single Player menu
• Addressed some Track Central feed performance issues
• Addressed some Player-Created Track Leaderboard Issues
• Various additional fixes
*UPDATE* PlayXBLA confirmed Origin of Pain is coming out tomorrow.