Weekly Roundup compiles all the biggest news stories, reviews and features from the week into one handy post on the weekends.
We’re well under way in our 12 Days of XBLA giveaway. If you haven’t caught it, ’tis the season for giving and your chance to score dozens of terrific XBLA titles as the holidays approach. In other news, Minecraft gets some video coverage, and delays are discussed across a few games that fell away from the spotlight.
Here’s our week in review:
- The team behind Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition sits down to hash out the how, why and what to expect.
- Crimson Dragon, the Kinect-based successor to the Panzer Dragoon series, continues to soar toward an eventual release despite delays.
- More Minecraft talk this week as The End is in sight for the XBLA favorite.
- Double Fine’s Kinect Party continue the crazy mini-game action of Happy Action Theater for free, starting next week.
- Delays behind Skulls of the Shogun, the turn-based strategy title are discussed by 17-Bit’s Jake Kazdal.
- The XBLA Fans run through our week in gaming with What We Are Playing.
- Straw Poll Wednesday spotlights that notorious bleep-bloop, wanting to know your take on achievements.