It’s Sunday everyone, and you know what that means, it’s roundup time. In this weekly article, we put together everything worth mentioning that we didn’t get posted. We also link to everything we did on the web, whether on this site or one of the other places you can find us like YouTube or Twitch.
Here’s the things we missed:
8-Bit Armies goes to war on September 21st
Ever thought that Minecraft and Command & Conquer should have a baby, well you’re in luck with this new RTS.
Aragami Shadow Edition sneaking onto the Xbox One sometime in the next few months
This ‘Shadow Edition’ will come with the main game as well as the Nightfall Expansion and Assassin’s Mask DLC. All of this for the low, low price of $24.99.
Cities: Skylines receives Natural Disasters Expansion May 15th
With this update not only comes the natural disasters themselves but the ability to control them. They can also be controlled by someone who, say, may want to destroy the city. Three new radio stations have been added for free and new radio warnings for the devastation around the city.
Earth Atlantis hitting Xbox One June 1st
Originally released for the Nintendo Switch (hence the trailer), Earth Atlantis is a 2D submarine adventure. Set in the future where the world is underwater and robots are now making themselves to look like sea creatures, you’re a hunter. It’s up to you to travel the unknown depths, seeking out and destroying all the robotic monsters you can.
STAY is set to hit digital shelves May 30th
STAY is a ‘graphic adventure’ where every decision you make controls someone else’s fate. STAY plans on pushing the envelope by asking the real questions to find out what would you do, how would you react if this was you.
Trailblazers finally gets a release date of May 9th
This unique splatter/paint style co-op racer will feature multiplayer action and single-player challenges. Multiplayer can be played up to four players locally via split-screen and up to 6 people online and cross-platform play is enabled.
The Watchmaker releases May 17th
Follow Alexander as he travels through an enormous clock tower that controls his aging process. You will need to search every nook and cranny in order to solve every puzzle and restore time back to its original speed.
Here’s what we posted
- New Game – City of Brass with Cain (May 4, 2018)
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 with Zero (May 3, 2018)
- Pennant race online matches with Cain (May 2, 2018)
- Team XF vs Xbox – Super Mega Baseball 2 with Cain (May 1, 2018)
- Fortnite Season 4 with Zero (May 1, 2018)
- DragoDino with Zero (Apr 30, 2018)
- Guide to pitches in Super Mega Baseball 2 (May 5, 2018)
- How to hit home runs in Super Mega Baseball 2 (May 4, 2018)
- How to get better at online Pennant Matches in Super Mega Baseball 2 (May 4, 2018)
- Quick Taste – Emily Wants to Play Too [Xbox One] (May 4, 2018)
- How It Works – Super Mega Baseball 2 Pennant Race explained (May 3, 2018)
- Quick Taste – DragonDino [Xbox One] (May 2, 2018)
- Super Mega Baseball 2 Team and Player Customization: Team Xbox (May 1, 2018)
- Super MEga Baseball 2: 99 Ego tips and tricks (May 1, 2018)
- Super Mega Baseball 2: Quick tips and tricks (May 1, 2018)
- Quick Taste – Super MEga Baseball 2 [Xbox One] (May 1, 2018)
- Twitch Strem Highlights – Emily Wants to Play Too [Xbox One] (Apr 29, 2018)