Awesomenauts achievements a reminder of Saturday mornings
Ronimo Games‘ forthcoming Awesomenauts won’t just feature colorful, cartoony graphics; the names of many of the games 12 achievements harken back to Saturday-morning classics of the 1980’s as well. G.I. Joe, Transformers, He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, Ghostbusters and more are paid homage to in the achievements’ titles:
- Yoooo JOE!: Win an online game session.
- Master of the Universe!: Reach max level.
- Wings of silver: Collect 35 Solar on a drop-pod drop.
- Slimer’s evil twin: Kill the Solar boss in an online game session.
- Awesomenauts, roll out!: Unlock 3 characters.
- Thunder, thunder, thunder!: Get a killing spree.
- In pole position: Make the most kills of both teams in an online game session.
- Party at Sky Vault: Win a game session with 2 friends splitscreen.
- Let our powers combine!: Play a game session with friends invited through the game session setup.
- Bionic family: Win game sessions with six different characters.
- T-U-R-R-E-T powah!: Destroy 25 turrets.
- Hawk, wolf, puma and bear: Kill 1000 droids/creeps.
Awesomenauts is a 3-versus-3 MOBA (multiplayer online battle arena) title from Ronimo Games and DTP Entertainment. The game features tug-of-war style gameplay, with teams of three attempting to push their way into enemy teams’ territory to destroy an objective with the help of smaller, computer-controlled units. The game hits for the Xbox Live Arcade May 2; the price is 800 MSP.