Action-Tower Defence favourite, Orcs Must Die! has now received two DLC packs for the PC version of the game. But what about us XBLA fans? Well Robot Entertainment assure us it is coming. @SixOkay, Community Manager for Robot Entertainment recently posted the following comment on the Orcs Must Die forums:
Just wanted to post this in one place –
We WILL be releasing DLC for Xbox players, we just aren’t quite ready to announce details yet. But if you use your imagination, I bet you can guess a lot of the details already. ;)
We’ll assume that means the DLC will be the same as the PC version…and given the delay we’d also take a guess that they are coming as one big DLC pack for Xbox. Check out the full details on the two packs already available for the PC after the jump.
Artifacts of Power:
- Vampiric Gauntlets – Armed with these grim gauntlets, you can drain the enemy’s health while healing you at the same time. If you have a desperate need to use spells, you can also use the gauntlets to drain your health in exchange for mana.
- Alchemist’s Satchel – Toss a series of deadly acid bombs that explode on your command to melt flesh from the bones of multiple groups of orcs at once.
- The Shock Zapper – Mount the Shock Zapper on the ceiling and zap fliers and ground units equally dead with this oversized pest remover.
- Floor Scorcher – By the time they see the fire, it will be too late. Burn entire groups of complacent enemies with this pop-up flaming surprise.
- New Trap Upgrades – You’ve got two new reasons to go back and earn those 5-skull ratings on War Mage and Nightmare levels. With the Artifacts of Power Pack, you can now spend skulls on new upgrades for Shock Zapper and Floor Scorcher.
- Five New Fortresses – Repel the orc onslaught in four completely new fortresses plus a reverse version of The Tower where your enemies have the high ground! Each fortress can be played on Apprentice, War Mage, or Nightmare difficulty.
- Two New Enemies – Fear the icy breath of the Frost Bat, and beware the draining magical attack of the Cyclops Mage!
- New Leaderboards – Challenge your friends for the highest score on leaderboards for each of the five new levels.
- New skull rewards – Earn up to fifty additional skulls to further upgrade your arsenal of traps!
- A New Bonus Defense! – Place the Mana Well in strategic locations around a fortress for a burst of magical energy at just the right moment.
Source: Orcs Must Die! website