4J Studios has recently rolled out the 11th title update for Minecraft. TU11 is another bug fix update, including fixes such as increasing the amount of item frames, villages, and snow golems you can have in your world, adding more helpful pop-up messages, and finally making those Ghasts use their indoor voice. The full list of fixes is below:
- Fix for explosion lag issue on clients in an online game.
- Fix to remove any Fireballs hanging in the air in a save game.
- Fix to only show the spawn limit message to the player attempting to spawn something.
- Fixed the terrain mipmaps to have the updated version of the gravel texture in them.
- Fix for the spawn limit overrun when shearing or breeding Mooshrooms
- Increased the limit for Paintings/Item Frames, Villagers, and Snow Golems in a world.
- Display a message when the maximum Paintings/Item Frames are reached.
- Display a message when the user tries to put an animal in Love Mode when the spawn limits have been reached.
- Display a message when the user tries to spawn an enemy from a Spawn Egg in Peaceful mode.
- Reduced Ghast sound volume
Before returning to your newly-updated Minecraft adventures, you may want to update your look with new skin packs. The Battle and Beasts skin pack features a slew of original skins, ranging from wild animals to ancient warriors, plus a few well-dressed monsters for 160MSP. Also available is the 1st Birthday skin pack, available for free to commemorate Minecraft‘s amazing first year on XBLA. The pack features all your favorite Minecraft characters, all ready to party. Both packs are available now.