Crimson Alliance Vengeance DLC Guide
Dead Among Us
Secret Areas (6):
- In the early bits of the level after passing the Assassin door (there’s a room with a blue beaker in it) keep going just beyond it to find a secret area tucked away behind a worn out wall.
- On the way to the ramp down to the first checkpoint (just beyond the skeleton archers) are three skulls-on-poles, go ahead and break those down for another secret area.
- After the four-wave battle is over and the gate goes down, go straight into the wall where another set of three skulls-on-poles will denote yet another secret area.
- During the fight leading up to the bridge will be a small area just in front of the bridge with several red barrels (after descending the short staircase). Continue in the direction opposite the bridge to find the area.
- Just after the fire dog attacks in that small area to the north will be a frost barrel. Just to the left are some crates, break those and continue on.
- Right after the fifth secret area is the sixth one, catch the skulls-on-poles before going south down the stairs.
Secret Areas (5):
- Just at the beginning the map goes to the right down some steps. Instead, go the other way through the ruins and crates.
- On the way back to the beginning of the actual level, there will be a nice shiny switch to pull and a gate to open. Instead of going through the freshly opened gate, hang a right turn just before the gate.
- After the rounded arena battle and the curving bridge is another small room with a door. To the left are some stairs leading to a secret area.
- Just after the Assassin door are some steps and a long walkway overlooking an arena. Instead of following the ridge, go south.
- Amidst the lava rising sequence near the end will be two lava golems, then two more. Just behind the last two will also be two dogs guarding a blue beaker. Go there.
- Mercenary: Immediately after the stairs leading from the small room mentioned in secret area 3 and on the left.
- Assassin: Directly after the battle with the red barrels in the middle opens the gate, go through it then just check to the left.
- Wizard: At the end of the long ridge just after secret area 4 (after being attacked by dogs the second time) keep heading east instead of continuing down the ridge to find the door.