Worms Battlegrounds is making its way on to Xbox One via digital download on the May 30, 2014. Hard copy discs will be available at certain retailers as well. Worms Battlegrounds will be the among the first titles to be released under the ID@Xbox program. The classic worms franchise is back for it’s next gen debut, and the list of updated features promises for some fun and interesting scenarios. Check out the features listed below, might be a fun game to pick up over the Memorial Day weekend.
Worms™ Battlegrounds features:
• 25 single player story missions
• 10 ‘Worm?Ops’ time attack missions
• 5 environments: Inca, Viking, Feudal Japan, Industrial Revolution and Prehistoric.
• Multiplayer Deathmatch and Fort modes with online and local multiplayer for up to four players
• Stunning graphics and gameplay running at 1080p 60fps
• Landscape editor
• Clan support including clan emblem editor
• 65 weapons and utilities including 10 outrageous new items: Mega Mortar, Gravedigger, Winged Monkey, Oxygen, Worm Charm, Bovine Blitz, Whoopsie Cushion, Teleport Gun, Aqua Pack and The Equalizer
• Physics based contraptions
• Over 200 individual customisation items for the worms
• SmartGlass companion app. Keep track of your stats on the go! (Xbox One version only)
Source: Team 17