The Telltale Game Collection is currently 50% off
The Telltale Game Collection was just released for the Xbox One on December 21, 2014, and even at the original price of $109.99 it was a pretty good deal – saving gamers over $20 on five of the best titles to hit the console since launch. Two days after release, and just in time for Christmas, Telltale and Xbox have put the entire collection on sale for $55.00. That is a savings of 50%, arguabaly one of the greatest deals Xbox has ever offered. Continue reading to find out what is included in The Telltale Game Collection.
The Telltale Game Collection includes all of the following:
- Game of Thrones – A Telltale Games Series – Episode 1: Iron from Ice & Season Pass. Regular price for Episode 1 is $4.99 and the Season Pass is $24.99.
- Tales from the Borderlands – Episode 1: Zer0 Sum & Season Pass (Episodes 2-5). Regular price for Episode 1 is $4.99 and the Season Pass is $19.99.
- The Wolf Among Us. Regularly priced at $24.99.
- The Walking Dead: The Complete First Season + 400 Days DLC. Regular price is $24.99.
- The Walking Dead: Season Two. Regular price is $24.99.
If you added all that content together and purchased it separately you would spend a total of $129.93. Or, for a limitied time, right now you can purchase all five games, and season passes, for only $55.00. It is currently unclear how long this sale is going to be offered though, so if you are interested in picking up The Telltale Game Collection you better hurry over to Xbox.com, or go on to your Xbox One, and make the purchase. This amazing deal could end at any moment!