Microsoft has announced the next wave of changes coming to the Xbox One interface. This will mark the first update since the New Xbox One Experience went live in November, with attention to social capabilities as well as other tweaks and modifications. These changes will first be made available to members of the Xbox One Preview Program with a full release to everyone in the near future.
Here’s the rundown:
• See who’s in a Party– Preview members of a party by selecting a friend who is currently in one
• Re-arrange Pins on Home and access them offline– Improved ability to organize pins rather than simply moving each one to the front; they will now be visible offline as well
• Updating Activity Feed in Xbox One– Your activity feed will inform you when there are new items in your feed. Clicking the link will take you to the top of your feed where you’ll see a run-down of the newest posts
• Joinable Twitch Broadcasts– Game Hubs as well as the game tile will allow you to easily launch Twitch.tv broadcasts if friends are broadcasting
• Improvements to Suggested Friends– Improved recommendations including content creators
• Hide games from ‘ready-to-install’ list– Hide content like betas, trials, games, and apps that they no longer want to install; no word on if this is reversible
• Avatar Store– Added ability to purchase avatar items within the Avatars app
• Xbox News added to the Activity Feed– Official posts from Microsoft will filter into the activity feed when they become available
• Improvements to Trending– A dedicated Trending landing page with the most popular topics across Xbox Live surfaced at the top followed by an inspirational assortment of top videos, screenshots, achievements, and more that members across the community have created or unlocked.
We’ll keep you posted when the official update release goes live
Source: Xbox Wire