Newsbits: PS4 on Xbox One, Valve, and Twitch Funding
- In the weirdest bit of news to come out in awhile, it seems like you’ll be able to play the PS4 through the Xbox One HDMI pass-through port. While it’s been reported that any HDMI device would work, it’s still an interesting confirmation from Microsoft. Now you can play two games at the same time!
- Microsoft announced a new Halo TV-show coming to Xbox One, but it looks like that isn’t all they are cooking up. They’ve now confirmed that they are kicking around ideas, and plan to bring a bunch of original shows to the system.
- Going into the new generation, it’s obvious that a lot of companies, including Microsoft, are watching what Valve does very closely. During a lengthy interview with Phil Harrison, he admits to that fact, as well as a ton of other info you may not know about.
- Twitch recently received $20 million in funding to help with Xbox One support. Game streaming seems to get more popular by the day, and the ability to do so straight from your Xbox One looks to be a great selling point. With this extra funding, Twitch should be able completely prepare their infrastructure for the upcoming console launches.
- If you picked up Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons during Summer of Arcade, and like it as much as we did, you’ll be happy to hear that the soundtrack is now available for download.