The Jackbox Party Pack 4 will release with “5.5 games” on October 20, 2017. The Jackbox Party Pack series is a collection of multiplayer games ranging from ordinary quiz show type stuff to design, battle and even purchase your winning t-shirt design. Each game is in the series in quirky, fun and easy to learn. One of the best features is the ability to use things like your phone as a controller. Players (or spectators) will use your room code on their website to access the game.
Jackbox Games has also announced all the games that are included in The Jackbox Party Pack 4:
- Fibbage 3 – The threequel to the outrageous bluffing game boasts totally new question types. (2-8 players)
- Fibbage: Enough About You – A new game mode where players guess weird facts about each other! (3-8 players)
- Survive the Internet – Twist your friends’ “online” comments in comical ways in this web-based frame game. (3-8 players)
- Monster Seeking Monster – A spooky date-a-thon where you message and date fellow monsters with special powers! (3-7 players)
- Bracketeering – Place smart bets on stupid arguments in this deranged debate match. (3-16 players)
- Civic Doodle – Improve the town’s murals and one-up your friends in this irreverent art game. (3-8 players)