Charlie Murder title update now live
Ska Studio’s excellent RPG brawler Charlie Murder recently received a title update. The patch notes for the 400 KB download were posted on the game studios’ blog:
- I’m Thorough Achievement – collect all the relics ~ The Jeweled Cross has been removed and the player requires the 54 unique relics to complete this achievement.
- Private Matches can no longer be joined by public players.
- Players no longer have to fight Circe and Tepes again once they have already been defeated.
- Remote players can no longer pause everyone’s game – Just the host.
- Rex heals more viable, Charlie heals no longer as overpowered.
- Possibly more things James forgot he tweaked and didn’t write down. Will update this list as he remembers. x_X
This is also a good time to remind Gold Subscribers that there are only a few days left to download Charlie Murder for free. The game was part of June’s Games with Gold programme on Xbox 360 along with Dark Souls and bonus game Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition.
Source: Ska Studios