Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 out this week!
Capcom announced that it will be releasing Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 onto XBLA Feb 2. What does the sequel have to offer, click below to find out!
Direct from the publishers mouth:
Nathan Spencer returns as the daring elite soldier equipped with special bionic abilities. Spencer will have to face his greatest challenge yet as General Sabio, a new technologically sophisticated foe, is on the brink of launching a deadly missile attack.
Nathan Spencer will make use of his trademark tool – his bionic grappling hook – to grab, swing and leap through series of lush new environments. He’ll be met by plenty of gun-toting soldiers and mechanized threats ready to give him a hostile greeting.
• Sequel to the popular downloadable title on Xbox LIVE, Bionic Commando Rearmed
• New weapons, attacks and enhancements for the all-purpose bionic arm
• New platforming mechanics provides more freedom and challenges. Now the impossible is within your “leap!”
• New physics-based puzzles will take the platforming experience to another level
• 2-player co-op is back and better than ever.
• Enhanced graphics and better camera functionality.
• All new musical score inspired by NES-era sound effects, produced by the same creative mind behind the original Bionic Commando Rearmed soundtrack
• Cut-scene art designed by cutting-edge art studio Massive Black, whose previously worked on Infamous, Bioshock 2 and God of War III
Check out the launch trailer and some new screenshots below.