With just a few days remaining until the annual US tradition of trampling other shoppers in the savings-fueled shopping spree that is Black Friday, Microsoft has announced that select Xbox One bundles will be on sale for as low as $299 starting Thursday.
All 12 Xbox One holiday bundles (listed below) are receiving a $50 discount, with Gears of War and The Lego Movie Videogame bundles going for $299, the lowest MSRP to date for an Xbox One. The sale prices will be active from November 26 through November 30 at both online and brick and mortar retailers.
- Xbox One Limited Edition Halo 5: Guardians Bundle
- Xbox One Elite Bundle
- Xbox One 1TB Holiday Bundle
- Xbox One Gears of War: Ultimate Edition Bundle
- Xbox One Fallout 4 Bundle
- Xbox One The Lego Movie Videogame Bundle
- Xbox One Rise of the Tomb Raider Bundle
- Xbox One FIFA 16 1TB Bundle
- Xbox One Special Edition Gears of War Bundle
- Xbox One with Kinect Bundle
- Xbox One Limited Edition Forza Motorsport 6 Console
- Xbox One Madden NFL 16 Bundle
Microsoft is also giving new and existing Xbox One owners some incentive to build up their Xbox One game libraries by offering up to 60 percent off on games like Forza Motorsport 6, Gears of War: Ultimate Edition, FIFA 16 and Grand Theft Auto V. Xbox Live Gold subscribers received early access to these deals yesterday, while everyone else had to wait until today. Over 150 Xbox One and Xbox 360 games are included in the sale.
Any Xbox owners who aren’t already Xbox Live Gold subscribers can upgrade for just $1 for the first month. A subscription normally carries an MSRP of $59.99 annually or $12.99 monthly, though various online retailers routinely discount one-year subscription cards as deep as $30.
Source: Xbox Wire