It’s Sunday everyone, and you know what that means, it’s roundup time. In this weekly article, we put together everything worth mentioning that we didn’t get posted. We also link to everything we did on the web, whether on this site or one of the other places you can find us like YouTube or Twitch.
Here’s what we missed:
My Time in Portia
Team17 is bringing the RPG-crafting sim to Xbox One later this year. Starting a new life in Portia you will inherit and rebuild your father’s shop, while farming, mining the world and discovering forgotten places.
No Man’s Sky
Developers Hello Games have announced there huge space explorer sandbox No Man’s Sky will be coming to Xbox One later in 2018. At launch No MAn’s Sky will come with all three major updates: Foundation, Pathfinder and Atlas Rises as well as the current update, Next, that will be releasing later this year as well.
Red Faction: Guerilla Remarstered
The Red Faction series is coming to Xbox One, in the way of a remaster. The hugely loved open world shooter picks up 50 years after the events in the original Red Faction and joins the group after they restart their movement against the controlling Earth Defence Force (EDF).
To celebrate the one-year anniversary of Snake Pass, developers Sumo Digital have released Arcade Mode. This new mode adds fruits to each stage and universal score leaderboards. Now you can race your friends through each stage chasing down every piece of fruit racking up your score multiplier and racing to the end the quickest for highest position on the new leaderboards.
Here’s what we didn’t miss
- Friday new releases: March 30, 2018
- The Witness kicks off April’s Games with Gold
- HUGE Spring Sale on Xbox One games!
- Tuesday new releases: March 27, 2018
- How to make new games shows up in ready to install on Xbox One (Mar 26, 2018)
- How to mass delete game captures on Xbox One (Mar 25, 2018)
- Where are My Friends? Xbox One Quick Taste (Mar 25, 2018)
- Sea of Thieves: Secret Agent Cain | Twitch stream highlights (Mar 25, 2018)