Achievements revealed for Konami’s X-Men arcade classic
One of our trusted sources has tipped us, revealing the full Achievement list for Konami’s arcade classic, X-Men. So, without further delay, here’s the full list. Enjoy!
- 10 – Xavier Would Be Proud!: You used a mutant power 5 times in one game.
- 10 – Super Mutant: Find and use an energy pill in the Japanese version of the game.
- 10 – Turn Pyro to Toast: Defeat Pyro without any player using mutant powers.
- 10 – Kidnapped: Learn that Magneto has kidnapped Professor X.
- 10 – Largest Party: Play in a 6-player match with five other people.
- 10 – Grounded: Complete level 4 without jumping.
- 10 – Welcome to Die!: Have the White Queen welcome you to die.
- 25 – You Fell to Our Trap!: Get fooled by Mystique with five other players in a 6 player game.
- 25 – Score Inflation: Earn at least 250 points in one game.
- 25 – Bamf: Complete the game in 25 minutes or less.
- 25 – X-pertise: Complete the game on Expert difficulty.
- 30 – Master of Magnet: Defeat Magneto in different play sessions with all six X-men characters.